Tablet Repair – How it works:
First – You tell us about your device and the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Information we need to know:
- Make – This is the Manufacturer of the Device (e.g. Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, LG, Google, etc.).
- Model Number– The model number is essential in making sure we order the correct replacement part for your tablet. This is possibly the most important piece of information we need from you. Click here for instructions on how to locate your tablet’s model number.
- Color – What color is your tablet? Not sure? Give us your best guess.
- Issue(s) – Describe the problem(s) you are experiencing (e.g. Screen Cracked, Home Button Broken).
Next – We will get you a FREE Estimate on parts and labor costs.
- If we have the part in stock – While repair times can vary, most tablet repairs can be completed in 1-2 business days. We will get your device on the bench promptly and we will contact you as soon as the repair is complete to schedule an appointment to pick up your device.
- If we need to order a specific part for you – You pay a security deposit for the part. Once the part arrives, we will complete the repair, or contact you to bring your device in to drop it off for repair.
- Once a repair is complete – We will contact you to schedule an appointment for device pick up. The labor fee is due after your repair is successfully completed.
*We accept all major credit cards!
Not sure what is wrong with your device?
- Bring your tablet in for a Diagnostic Check – Our skilled technicians will give your device a thorough once-over to determine what is going on, and if the device can be repaired. The tablet diagnostic fee is $24.99, plus tax. If you decide to have the repair done at Gadget Lab, we will waive the diagnostic fee and only charge you for the repair itself.